SOME OF MY CLIENTS
- Scientific writing: articles, reports, user manuals, protocols, educational materials, training manuals, product documentation
- Online research and scientific literature searches
- Laboratory setup
SOME OF MY CLIENTS
- For University of Oslo Science Library–Established and maintained the library’s Facebook and Twitter pages and participated in the organization of different lectures and conferences arranged by the library.
- For LiivMD (Palo Alto, California, USA)–extensive online research for the Director of Written Content and Editorial to aid in the creation of their medically-oriented website with a focus on personal health and living well.
- For Global Consultancy (Asker, Norway)–wrote a short report about the scientific and economic considerations associated with construction of a laboratory for the extraction and production of artemisinin and bromelain on an industrial scale from plants grown locally in Africa (article available upon request). The laboratory will service five African countries.
- For BioRad Italy (Milan, Italy)–wrote an applications’ manual for use with their commercial BRITE flow cytometer. The manual was both educational and practical, containing important background information on the included protocols, relevant references, as well as specific procedures and representative examples and figures detailing optimal results.
- For Gyn Lab AS (Oslo, Norway)–advised on the design and setup of a flow cytometry laboratory facility that provided sperm chromatin structure analysis (SCSA) in an evaluation of male fertility potential. I also wrote a training and applications manual for key personnel and provided quality control, data analysis, report preparation in the startup phase of operations and training of key personnel who overtook these functions.